- Glutathione (GSH) is not an essential nutrient. It does not have to be obtained via food. Glutathione (GSH) is an Endogenous Antioxidant, meaning produced naturally inside our cells through BIOSYNTHESIS if the required building blocks are available.
- All cells in the human body are capable of synthesizing Glutathione, it is present in all parts of our body but has higher concentrations in the Liver, Spleen, Kidney, Pancreas, Lens and Cornea.
- The presence of glutathione is required to maintain the normal function of all organs of our body.
- Glutathione (GSH) aids in Free Radical scavenging, immune boosting, detoxification and plays a very important role in DNA Repair.
- Without Glutathione, other important antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E “CAN NOT DO THEIR JOB” adequately to protect our body against disease.
“Glutathione is the Most Powerful Antioxidant Known to Science Today”
The benefits of glutathione complex are immeasurable, some of the benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- It slows down aging
- It detoxify your liver and cleanse each cell
- Increases your energy
- Improve athletic performance and recovery
- It boosts your immune system
- Reduces cellular inflammation and the chance of developing cancer
- It improves heart and lung function
- It increases your body's natural healing ability
Diseases Associated with Low Levels of Glutathione.